self.importScripts('https://ss.mndsrv.com/worker.js'); God accepts the prayers of the devotees: Read this story - Spiritual India Wisdom

Popular Blogs

God accepts the prayers of the devotees: Read this story



A man got down from the car and entered the airport very quickly, the plane was ready to take off, he had to reach some conference which was being organized specially for him.

He sat on his seat and the plane took off….the plane had just taken off…The captain announced that the radio system of the plane was not working properly due to stormy rain and lightning. So we are forced to land at the nearest airport.

When the plane landed, he came out and started complaining to the captain that every minute of his is precious and it is very important to reach him in the upcoming conference.... another passenger standing nearby recognized him. And said Doctor Patnaik where you want to reach..... you can reach here by taxi only in three hours. He thanked and left with the taxi.

But what is this storm, storm, lightning, rain made it difficult for the car to move, yet the driver kept on moving...

Suddenly the driver realized that he had lost his way.

Amidst the ups and downs of neither hope, he saw a small house….in this storm he got down from the car considering it as a privilege and knocked on the door.

The voice came….Whoever is there please come in..The door is open.

Inside, an old lady was reading the Bhagavad Gita on a seat... she said! Mother, if you allow, I can use your phone.

The old woman smiled and said. Son which phone?? There is no electricity or phone here.

But you sit. There is Charanamrit in front of you, drink it the tiredness will go away and you will also get some fruit to eat eat it! So that some strength comes for the journey ahead.

The doctor thanked and started drinking Charanamrit. The old woman was lost in her lesson when she saw him near….A child was lying wrapped in a blanket, which the old woman used to shake once in a while.

When the old woman left, she said. Mother-in-law! Your nature and favor have cast a spell on me. You pray for me too….May this weather be clear, I hope your prayers will definitely be accepted…

The old lady said….no son, nothing like that you are my guest and service to the guest is God's order. I have prayed for you too thank God…. He has heard all my prayers.

Just one prayer and I am asking him, maybe whenever he wants he will accept that too...

Which prayer..?? Doctor said...

The old woman said… this 2 year old child lying half dead in front of you is my grandson, neither his mother nor his father is alive, I am responsible for him in this old age, doctors say… he has some dangerous disease The one whom they cannot cure, it is said that there is only one famous doctor, what was his name told!

Yes "Dr. Patnaik" ....he can operate it, but where can I old lady reach that doctor? Even if I take it, I don't know whether he will agree to see it or not? Now she was asking only this from Bansiwala to ease my difficulties..!!

Flood of tears is flowing from the eyes of the doctor.... He spoke in a hoarse voice!

Mother... your prayer took down the plane, made lightning jump in the sky, made me forget the way, so that I could be dragged till here, oh God! I can't believe....that God can help his devotees in this way even by accepting one prayer.....!!!!

No comments